Wednesday, July 10, 2013

ONEderland!!!! Woo Hoo!!!

To say that I am a happy camper right now is an understatement.  With having our company golf day yesterday I weighed in a day early.  It's never good to weigh after a splurge day.  With that being said.  I ate very lean this week and kept my calories to about 1250 a day.  I jogged for an hour 4 days and 2 hours 2 days.  Really got my calorie deficit up.  I quite enjoy jogging and it's something I have not been able to since my very early 20's and I am actually better at it now since I smoked back then.

When I got on the scale yesterday morning.  I was thrilled!!!  ONEderland has arrived!!!!!  I lost 3.6 pounds this week.  Bringing my total so far to 51.6 pounds lost.  196.4 on the scale!  This is big for me.  I have not been able to get below 200 since about 2008.  I am so glad that I got the BodyMedia Armband.  It has really helped me stay on track and meet my goals.  Seeing the numbers in front of you not only take the guess work out.  But helps me push myself more.

I cleaned out my closet this past week as well.  What a great feeling to get rid of the size 20, 18 and some of the 16's.  And what is waiting for me is almost a whole new wardrobe.  When I was on my "weigh" down before I had started buying clothes the next couple sizes down.  So there are clothes with the tags still on them in the closet and in the drawers.  I can't wait till I am able to wear them.

I started a new challenge with my cousin Val this week as well.  And guess what?  She beat me this week.  Bugger!!!  Can't let her do that again!  Watch out couz!!!  I am coming.

For anyone that would like to purchase the armband I have included the link here.  Or message me with your email and I will email it to you.

http://bodymedia.extole.com/a/clk/1rnzkJ

Till next week.  Be Kind.

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. WTG TAMMY!!! That is awesome news. I haven't ordered my arm band yet but I will before the week is out. Just need to make the time to sit at the computer to do it.

    Charmaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Charmaine. Let me know when you do. You won't regret it!

    ReplyDelete