Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Even I'm amazed at my results this week

Well.... to say that I am thrilled is an understatement.  And again, my success is linked to the BodyMedia armband.  I had a lot going on this past weekend.  So to try to stay ahead.  I again reduced my calories to about 1200 a day.  However, I did not get a lot of park time in this week.

I was preparing for my grand daughter's 1st Birthday Party.  And anyone who knows me.  Knows I throw a party.  So in preparation.  I was doing A LOT of running around.  This helped with my calorie burn and my deficit was always much higher than the 1000 a day I needed.

With that being said.  My daughter and her family came in Friday afternoon.  Something easy for dinner?  Chinese food.  Needless to say.  I did not count my calories.  Do I need to mention as well the amount  of MSG and sodium in Chinese food.

Moving on.  Saturday was Izzy's 1st Birthday and we had it pot luck.  What was on my plate?  How about Wings, Meatballs, Jamaican Patty, Pasta Salad, Potato Salad and Breaded Chicken.  All the things I would not normally touch.  Ohhh...I forgot to mention the slice of Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Icing I had as well.  Later that night.  A few pints and some more pasta salad and breaded chicken.  The scale was not going to like me Wednesday morning.  Oh well.  You don't do it often.  Sunday came and I was just so tired. I barely moved all day.  In fact, it was a rare day.  I did not even get my minimum calorie burn in.  And to top it off.  Guess what?  I had some more Wings, Meatballs, Pasta Salad.  And Yep!  Another slice of Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Icing!

Needless to say.  I did not count my calories for 3 days!!!!  Come Monday morning  knew I had to get back on track.  Dropped the calorie intake again to 1200 and MOVED MY BUTT!!!!!

Guess what I saw this morning?  204!!!  REALLY?????  I dropped 2 pounds from last week?  I'll take it!  lol.  After 11 weeks of using the BodyMedia Armband I am still amazed at how much it helps me.  Yes I did extra work.  But I also ate extra.  But 44 pounds...Woo Hoo!  That much closer to the next Milestone!

Till next time.  Be kind!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment